PROGRAM FEE REFUND POLICY
The Program Fee is refunded if:
1. A project is cancelled.
2. Your project is fully enrolled, and a replacement is available from a waiting list to take your place.
3. You are on a waiting list and no spaces become available.
4. You request a refund in writing prior to the program fee deadline.
After the fee deadline, refunds of 50% of program fees are given to team members canceling if they do so in writing 60 days prior to the project start and no replacement for them is available.
Refunds cannot be given for:
1. Cancellations within 60 days of the project start.
2. Meeting place “no shows”.
3. Team members leaving or dismissed during a project.
IN-COUNTRY FEE REFUND POLICY
In-Country Fees are 75% refundable if a team member cancels from a project no later than 42 days before the program begins. If a participant withdraws from a project within 42 days of the program’s start date and cannot be replaced from a waiting list, the In-country Fee is non-refundable. This policy is necessary because much of the project team's expenditures must be paid and/or committed to before the program takes place.
APPLICATION FEE REFUND POLICY
Application Fees become non-refundable upon acceptance in the project of your choice. If you do not request a refund of your Application Fee in writing within 6 months of submitting the fee, the fee becomes non-refundable.
Wildlands Studies reserves the right to change or cancel a project. Wildlands Studies is not responsible for non-refundable airline or other tickets, or payments or any similar penalties that may be incurred as a result of any course cancellation.